One hour rental
(some time between
08:00 – 17:00)
Half day rental
(08:00 – 12:00) or
(13:00 – 17:00)
Whole day rental
(08:00 – 17:00)
Prerequisites for renting
The laboratory is available for both internal staff and actors outside Chalmers. Please note, block bookings are not allowed for undergraduate education, however occational lectures including 3D vizualisation are accepted.
Determine if you need access to on-site technician during the entire rental period (according to hourly rate), or if you choose to have a technical briefing one week before the renting period.
Make sure that you get card access to the laboratory or that the premises is left open during the whole rental period.
When booking, state how many 3D-glasses you need for your session.
When booking, state how many and which type of microphones you need.
When booking, state how many guest access codes you need.
1. Each tenant is responsible for that order is maintained and ensures that unauthorized persons do not reside in the premises.
2. After renting the premises shall be restored to its original condition. Lights, doors, windows etc. shall be switched off, closed and locked. Furthermore, all materials and furniture used shall be restored to the designated location. Any material that is brought into the premises shall be taken back. Chalmers reserves the right to discard any residual things.
3. Chalmers is not responsible for lost belongings or valuables.
4. Smoking in the premises is not permitted.
5. In case of damage, the actual cost of repair or replacement of damaged equipment or furniture is charged the tenant.
6. The tenant shall keep itself informed of fire equipment and evacuation routes.
7. A maximum of 150 people are allowed in the premises at the same time. The tenant is responsible for keeping the limit.
When booking, please fill in the enclosed form and add it to the booking.
VDL Booking form.pdf
Send your request, including the booking form in pdf, to one of the following: