1. Assessing electromobility
2. Why electromobility and what is it?
3. Vehicle components and configurations
Mikael Alatalo, Electric Power Engineering, Chalmers
4. Are electric vehicles safer than combustion engine vehicles?
5. How energy efficient is electrified transport?
6. Less or different environmental impact?
7. Will metal scarcity limit the use of electric vehicles?
8. Future energy supply and the competiveness of electric vehicles
9. Electric vehicles and intermittent electricity production
10. Electric vehicles and driving patterns
Lars-Henrik Kullingsjö, Physical Resource Theory, Chalmers
11. How will car users shape electromobility and how will electromobility shape users?
12. Does electromobility require new business models?
13. Policy incentives for market introduction of electric vehicles
Kenneth Lebeau, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
14. Electromobility from the freight company perspective
15. Hybrid-electric buses – a first step towards electrified heavy vehicles?
16. Electrifying the automotive industry via R&D collaborations