Chalmers Energy Conference is a forum for researchers and stakeholders in industry as well as governmental organizations involved in shaping tomorrow’s energy system. The overall theme of the conference 2012 is “Electricity for tomorrow”.
The conference is a two-day event with plenary talks as well as parallel sessions on the following areas:
- Renewable power generation and grid integration - wind, solar and ocean energy
- Electrification of road transport - vehicles and powertrains, electromobility, energy storage
- Next generation nuclear power
- Fusion - technologies and challenges
- Smart grid
- Shaping the future - policy instruments, business models
Each research area is enlightened by excellent national and international speakers. Read about them here
Programme for Chalmers Energy Conference 2012 - PDF
Download presentations from the conference here.
List of Participation
Download list of participation here.
Registration & fees
(Registration is now closed)
- Full Conference Package, including dinner, 1890 SEK incl. VAT (1512 excl. VAT)
- Conference – no dinner, 1295 SEK incl. VAT (1036 excl. VAT)
- Student (incl. PhD) Package, including dinner, 890 SEK incl. VAT (712 excl. VAT)
- Student (incl. PhD) – no dinner, 295 SEK incl. VAT (236 excl. VAT)
- Speaker, chair - free of charge
Read more about our collaboration with industry here.
The following hotels are close to the venue: