Location: Lindholmen conference centre, GothenburgConfirmed speakers
- Gustaf Arrenius, Director of the Institute for Future Studies, and Professor of Practical Philosophy, University of Gothenburg
- Karin Svensson, Senior Vice President Business Intelligence & Strategic Planning at Volvo Group
- Katarina Gårdfeldt, Associate Professor at Chalmers and Director of the Gothenburg Centre for Environment and Sustainability, GMV
- Lars Hesselgren, Director of Research at PLP Architecture, leading the research and concept design for Cartube
- Stefan Back, Director of sustainable logistics at the Swedish Confederation of Transport Enterprises
- Linda Styhre, researcher at IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute
- Cecilia J Bergstad, Senior lecturer, Department of Psychology, University of Gothenburg
- Malin Andersson, Head of Development and International Affairs, Urban Transport Administration, City of Gothenburg
- Einride, cargo and freight company with focus on electric, and autonomous vehicles.
Please mark 15 November your calendars.
Registration will open on 2 October.
More information will follow.Are you receiveing our newsletter? If not, sign up for the newsletter here >>