Attractive for its professionalism and its driving force for a sustainable development in the world
- Chalmers lets education, research and collaboration come together locally and globally in open, dynamic and interdisciplinary environments and research infrastructures.
- Chalmers indicates effective short and long term solutions where various approaches are discussed and the structure is created for a sustainable future.
Attractive for its world class education
- Chalmers enrols the most motivated students and offers them the best conditions to develop their abilities in close collaboration with industry, society and Chalmers’ excellent research environments.
- Chalmers’ educational programmes provide insight into how broad scientific grounds and technical solutions are entwined with reality-based needs and good leadership, which improves the opportunities to make a difference within different areas of activity after graduation
Attractive for its internationally recognised research
- Chalmers’ research environments breed excellence in both in-depth specialisation and transdisciplinary research and are characterised by good foresight and clear incentive structures.
- Chalmers leads the way when it comes to the interaction between research, industry and the innovation process for competitive growth within its areas of strength.
Attractive for its creative work enivironments
- Chalmers’ employees feel great assurance in a common culture that constantly looks to take advantage of opportunities and analyse risks as well as challenge their own work in order to continuously enrich it with new inspiration.
- Chalmers has an increasingly even distribution of women and men, an increasingly large integration across cultural boundaries and age groups as well as active bilingualism through Swedish and English in all its various activities.