Campus Johanneberg is the largest and oldest campus located in the district Johanneberg. Here's the student union building, a large part of training and much of the research.
This spring, major road work at the entrance to Chalmers will begin. This means that Aschebergsgatan and Guldhedsgatan will be closed to car traffic from May to December, and that the bus/tram stop at Chalmersplatsen will temporarily be moved up the hill.
For further information, please visit goteborg.se/vagarbeten.
· May 1 at 6:00 PM, all car traffic between Wavrinskys plats and Kapellplatsen will be shut down, which means that the passage via Sven Hultins gata will not be possible
· May 1–4 temporary shutdown of public transportation
· May 18–Aug 18 there will be a temporary bus stop at Chalmersplatsen; this stop will not be handicapped-accessible. The nearest handicapped-accessible stops are Kapellplatsen and Wavrinskys plats.
· Jul 21–Aug 18 all public transportation outside Chalmersplatsen will be shut down
· Dec 2, 2014 car traffic will once again be let through between Wavrinskys plats and Kapellplatsen
By tram or by bus:
The following buses are operating Chalmers: 58, 16, 158 and 753. In addition, the trams 6, 7, 8 10 and 13 are operating Chalmers.
Follow signs to Sahlgrenska University Hospital, see map.
At Drottningtorget, outside the railway station in the city center, you can choose tram 7, direction Tynnered to Chalmers.
Airport bus from Landvetter Airport to Korsvägen in the city center. From Korsvägen tram 6, direction Länsmansgården or tram 8, direction Frölunda Torg, are operating Chalmers.
Campus Lindholmen is located on Norra Älvstranden, one of Gothenburg's newest and fastest growing neighborhoods.
The ferries Älvsnabben and Älvsnabbare go to Lindholmen.
To access Campus Lindholmen there are the following buses: 16, 23, 30, 31, 99, 126 and 158 to stop Lindholmen. For more information on your route by bus, boat or tram in Gothenburg, please visit Västtrafik’s website, see link below.