29th symposium on naval hydrodynamics
The Twenty-Ninth Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics will be held in Gothenburg, Sweden, during the week of Sunday, August 26 through Friday, August 31, 2012. The Symposium is jointly organized by the U.S. Office of Naval Research, Chalmers University of Technology and SSPA Sweden AB.
- Nonlinear Wave-induced Motions and Loads
- Extreme Waves
- Maneuvering and Control
- Confined Water Hydrodynamics
- Propulsor-Hull-Rudder Interaction
- Propulsor Hydrodynamics
- Cavitation and Bubbly Flows
- Near- and Far-Field Ship Wave and Wake Hydrodynamics
- Viscous Ship Hydrodynamics
- Innovations in Drag Reduction
- Undersea Vehicle Hydrodynamics
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Fundamentals of Fluid Dynamics in the Naval Context
- Hydrodynamic Optimization in Ship Design
- Hydrodynamics of Fast or Unconventional Ships
U.S. Office of Naval Research, Chalmers University of Technology and SSPA Sweden AB.
The 29th Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics will be held at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Gothenburg, Sweden.
8/26/2012 8:00 AM
8/31/2012 7:00 PM