- All Chalmers employees, students and other interested are welcome to the Sustainability Day.
- The program starts and ends with sessions in Runan. In between there are several parallel tracks.
- Most of the programme will be held in Chalmers Conference Centre
Johanneberg, the Student Union Building, with a few exceptions (see
- Please note, there will be no lunch served at the event. There are several restaurants where you can buy
lunch (see below).
- Language: Mostly in English, otherwise marked in the programme.
- Please register so that we can adjust our coffee and fika bookings for the day.
- Some of the sessions have a limited number of seats.
For those active in social media - we will use #sustainabilityday
Please also add Chalmers with one of the following tags:
Twitter: @ChalmersUniv (en) @chalmersnyheter (sv)
The following restaurants at Chalmers campuses offer sustainable options on their menus during the day.
Find their locations with this map: maps.chalmers.se
• Kåren: Express
• Kåren: S.M.A.K
• Kåren: Wijkanders
• Biblioteket; Caféet
• Origo; Nyfiket
• Edit; Linsen
• Maskin; Bulten
• Einstein och Canyon
• L ́s Kitchen
• L`s Express